- Klementine & Klarabelle
- The front door to your relaxation!
- Cool off in the shade of our giant Oak trees!
- Visit our Award Winning KOA
- Our Pool is open, as long as the weather allows
- Our newly remodeled laundry room
- Just one of our favorite sites in the park!
- Family reunion or special get togethers
- Newly remodeled, super clean bathrooms
- Some of our vicious wildlife!
- Many beautiful sunsets visible from the park
- Just perfect after a long day of touristing!
Open All Year
Located in the heart of the Hill Country, this beautiful KOA is within a few short miles of the area's best attractions.
Located in the heart of the Hill Country. this beautiful KOA is within a few short miles of the area's best attractions. Exclusive shopping, art galleries, elegant dining and the famous National Museum of the Pacific War await you in Fredericksburg. The town has been featured in national magazines for its historic architecture. German culture and heritage, and renowned festivals. Luckenbach, famous for its live country music, is 5 miles away. The Wildseed Farms and Fredericksburg Trade Days, a 350-vendor monthly flea market/collectibles shopping experience, are both within 2 miles. Seven award-winning wineries with tours and tasting rooms are close to this KOA. After all the activity, return to your serene campsite - surrounded by grand old oak trees - and rest up for the next day's fun! Pool: April 15 - October 31. Max pull thru: 100 feet. Your hosts: Randy and Lisa Snapp.
- 50 Max Amp
- 100' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Kamping Kitchen