- Klementine & Klarabelle
- The front door to your relaxation!
- Cool off in the shade of our giant Oak trees!
- Visit our Award Winning KOA
- Our Pool is open, as long as the weather allows
- Our newly remodeled laundry room
- Just one of our favorite sites in the park!
- Family reunion or special get togethers
- Newly remodeled, super clean bathrooms
- Some of our vicious wildlife!
- Many beautiful sunsets visible from the park
- Just perfect after a long day of touristing!
Open All Year
Located in the heart of the Hill Country, this beautiful KOA is within a few short miles of the area's best attractions.
Located in the heart of the Hill Country, this beautiful KOA is within a few short miles of the area's best attractions. Exclusive shopping, art galleries, restaurants and weekend live music performances at Fredericksburg are only minutes away. Visit the acclaimed National Museum of the Pacific War on the edge of town. Settled by the Germans, the town has retained a rich cultural and architectural heritage and was voted one of the Best of the South small towns by readers of Southern Living magazine in 2006. Luckenbach, famous for its live country music, is 5 miles away. Just 2 miles away are Wildseed Farms and Trade Days, a 350-vendor flea market/collectibles shopping experience held monthly. And seven of the best vineyards, with tours and tasting rooms, are within 10 miles. After all the activity, return to your serene campsite, surrounded by grand old oak trees-and rest up for the next day's fun !
- 50 Max Amp
- 100' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Kamping Kitchen